If you’re new around these parts, don’t forget to introduce yourself to the community over at Meet the Trifectans
Before going any further I’d just like to make a comment... Occasionally I do attempt the Trifecta Challenges. However, I have become aware that I am
somewhat out of the league of most of the other Trifectans who participate, especially those that have been doing so for a long time and I find are much more creative than I am, and it is a little (very much) intimidating. Having said that, I do like to write about the subject that is at hand occasionally, even though it is basically for myself. So I thought if I was going to do this, I would like to know a little more about some of the talented writers who do so each week. My user name says pretty well who I am… It is of course “writerwannabe763. .…Continue…..
We’re hoping to encourage a community feeling here at Trifecta, and we thought this might be a good way of checking in on everyone. So, if you have a minute, please copy and paste these questions into a blog post of your own. Answer them and then come back here to link up. After you’ve done that, try to head around and visit as many as you can and learn more about each other. For the record, anyone can link up. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never submitted a response to a Trifecta challenge. If you’re reading this, we want to hear from you.
- What is your name (real or otherwise)? My name is Diane
- Describe your writing style in three words. Honest, Forthcoming,Heartfelt
- How long have you been writing online? I began in November 2011
- Which, if any, other writing challenges do you participate in? Daily Post Writing, Some DP Photos
- Describe one way in which you could improve your writing. Be a bit more creative
- What is the best writing advice you’ve ever been given? Be Yourself
- Who is your favorite author? Agatha Christie I love mysteries
- How do you make time to write?It’s not difficult as I’m retired
- Give us one word we should consider using as a prompt. Remember–it must have a third definition.
3. Of, for, or concerned with charity: a charitable organization.
10.Direct us to one blog post of yours that we shouldn’t miss reading. It was a toss-up but I chose this one.