I haven’t been keeping up with acknowledging the people who have honored me with some awards. But it’s time that I do so with the fact I have been nominated three times for the 2012 Blog of the Year Award. The people who have done so are three wonderful bloggers.
Terry http://terry1954.wordpress.com/about/ nominated me for the ‘first’ star of this award. Terry has many followers. While much of her writing is of her brother who suffers from Parkinson’s, she is also an accomplished fiction, poetry and other subjects on her blog and is currently in the process of writing a book. You really should check her blog out. Thanks Terry…..
Holly http://writingstraight.com/about/ nominated me for the ‘second’ star of this award. I have known Holly for a few months and she is such an inspiration when she writes. She writes beautiful blogs but is also a writer with many talents. She has written for many magazines and even a novel called ‘Crooked Lines’. She enjoys traveling and is married to a Minister of the Word in the Episcopal Church (called Anglican Church in Canada where I live) Please visit her site….you’ll not be sorry. Thanks Holly for thinking of me.
Eunice http://nutsfortreasure.wordpress.com/about/nominated me for the ‘third’ star of this award. I haven’t known Eunice for a long time but long enough to know I enjoy her blogs. Her love is photography and poetry and writes for ’20 Lines a Day’. She also is very creative and makes beaded jewelry and such and does offer it for sale on http://www.zazzle.com/eunice356+eunice356+gifts. I really enjoy her writing and so please go to her site and have a look. Thank You Eunice.
The rules for this award are simple.
- Select another blog or other blogs who deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
I am going to nominate for this award four people, but there are so many more wonderful bloggers that I could go on and on. Please know that all of those who I ‘follow’ …. I receive so much insight, inspiration and blessings.
1. http://quietbpd.wordpress.com/This is a blog that is the story of a young woman who is struggling through Bipolar disorder and other disorders that involve depression. She is currently in a hospital and is trying with all her heart to ‘be well’. That is her challenge and her goal. Her posts are very emotional and my heart and love go out to her in the way of encouraging her that she can make it.
2. http://behindthemaskofabuse.wordpress.com/This is a young woman who was raised by a Narcissistic father and was abused emotionally. She was also abused physically. Because of this she suffers from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. There are other issues as well physically. Her blog is full of hope for those who have suffered similarly and is an inspiration to read her blogs and poetry. She has published a book called ‘Buckwheatsrisk-About Abuse and Recovery‘ and also a book of poetry called ‘If I could Write My Heart’ and you can find on http://buckwheatsrisk.com/store/ By the way this link to her word press site is a temporary one as her original site is ‘under construction’.
3.http://appletonavenue.wordpress.com/about/Linda is a woman who has Multiple Sclerosis as do I, but that is not why I have nominated her. She writes from her heart and is currently facing many challenges, one of which is having the government acknowledge that she is indeed disabled. She is enduring a lot of stress but she is persevering.
4. http://faithandmeow.wordpress.com/about/ Fiona is such an inspiration to all those with eating disorders and the personal reasons that are part of it. She has written and given so much information and first hand experience about this terrible disorder. She has been through so much in her life and yet has struggled and persevered through unimaginable circumstances almost losing her life to the point she is optimistic about her future now!
Now I must advise the nominees and then get to reading some of the blogs that are waiting. I got behind because a couple of days ago my internet went down. If you want to download the banner that has a different number of stars the Blog of the World sites have them.
I realize that some bloggers accept awards but do not necessarily go through the whole process. That’s okay because the award is just to acknowledge you and your writing…
Oh and by the way Have a very Merry Christmas everyone and many blessings in the New Year….Diane