I have been once again honored to be nominated for an award. Jamie from http://grandmothermusings.com/about/ has decided to nominate me for the Reader Appreciation Award. Jamie likes to write about anything and everything so it is very worthwhile to visit her site. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I do enjoy reading others’ blogs and I’ve met so many wonderful people because of doing so. The rules if you want to call them that or maybe better to say suggestions of this award are as follows.
Display logo on blog site.
Post seven interesting things about yourself.
Nominate *15 other bloggers who you feel deserve the award. *or number determined by you
Let them know about nomination.
I don’t know if I can think of 7 things…
1. I only once tried to knit something …for our first child. I made lots of mistakes but I knit a sweater set finally. The trouble is I didn’t know what kind of wool to buy and when I washed it the first time, it shrunk to doll size.
2. I never knit again…UNTIL now! My sister-in-law showed me this neat wool and all you need is 6 stitches and the wool is frilly and you just finish the ball of wool and presto…a scarf. I actually finished one and am wondering how many Christmas gifts I can make.
3. My volunteering at the hospital seems to be going okay. “My little gray cells’ it seems have not withered completely.
4. While the summer has been beautiful and hot, because of my M.S. I really can’t enjoy it much outside for long as we don’t have the luxury of a pool and the heat does cause weakness.
5. Our doggie needs to have special blood tests done tomorrow, to see if he has Cushing’s Disease.
6. I love looking at photos. So many of them however are on my computer unless I’m working on a scrapbook and then I print some off. I’d like to have them all in albums to look at.
7. While I love plants I don’t do well caring for them. The only ones that survive in our home are 2 philodendrons and 1 Christmas Cactus.
I’m going to nominate 5 bloggers for this award as I have nominated several others on different occasions. Some of them will perhaps have been nominated previously and so may only accept the award this time. I feel it is up to the individual if they wish to participate or to what degree. These and many others deserve to be nominated and I am truly grateful that they choose to read many of my blogs. Each of them has something different to offer with what they write.