Lest you think I’ll have a swelled head let me assure you, that you’d be a smidgen right. Within a couple of days of each other I’ve been nominate for three different awards. The previously very insecure person that lived inside of me would have not known how to accept these tokens of appreciation at all graciously but being stronger now, I am able to say only that I am very grateful.
Shalvika http://shalvikap.wordpress.com/about/ has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. She is a very new blogging acquaintance for me but she writes beautifully on a variety of subjects. She is a very strong ‘fiction’ writer as well. Please visit her site. The rules for this award are on her site.
Anne http://mylifeuncutalmost.wordpress.com/about/ has nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Anne writes of her own life, love and struggles and poetry and on many other topics as well. You should visit her site often. The rules for this award are on her site.
Terry bhttp://terry1954.wordpress.com/about/ has nominated me for the Ten Commandments Award. Many of you will have already read her blogs, but if not I invite you to do so as she writes of her challenges of caring for her brother with Parkinson’s, but also writes poetry and fiction stories. I am going to do the rules for this award but I have answered these questions before. Some answers might be the same, but I might change some.
RULES: The rules for this award are that you must answer the following ten questions and nominate ten blogs that you think deserve the award. (I will nominate 2 for this award and the other two above)
1. Describe yourself in seven words. Caring,Christian,loving,curious,family-oriented,friendly,pet-loving
2. What keeps you up at night? Sometimes the arthritis in my back or carpal tunnel pain
3. Whom would you like to be? Just Me
4. What are you wearing now? nightgown and housecoat
5. What scares you? Nightmares and snakes
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging? Meeting wonderful people/ losing sleep staying up late.
7. What was the last website you looked at? Facebook
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I would love to have more energy.
9. Slankets, yes or no? NO
10. Tell us something about the person who nominated you. I did previously in this blog.
Bonus Question: What is your testimony for Jesus Christ?
Jesus is the person who I try to base my life upon. He has brought me through trials of many kinds and never let go of me. He is the reason that I will see many of my loved ones when I pass on and enter His heavenly kingdom.
These bloggers all have a style of their own. Some humorous, some Biblical teaching, some varied but all are wonderful to read. Some of them may already have received the award that I’m nominating them for.
Nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
Nominees for Sisterhood of the Bloggers Award are:
Nominees for the Ten Commandments Award are: