The title says it all. I feel so blessed these days with the awards given to me. Today I received two…TWO….I don’t believe all this quite still. One that has been given by Anne http://mylifeuncutalmost.wordpress.com/about/ is the The Commentator Award and another, The Reader Appreciation Award by Sara http://kyllingsara.wordpress.com/2012/06/05/reader-appreciation-award/ which I have received previously but am grateful that someone else determined that I should get it. The numbers don’t matter…it is the thought that counts. I spend a fair amount of time both reading and commenting on blogs. I always hope that by doing so it is an encouragement to others in some even small way. The Reader Appreciation Award comes with these questions, which I have answered previously but will do so again, maybe giving second or third choices . The Commentator I’m not sure but I think you give some information about yourself so have given 8 facts.
- What is your favourite colour? Blue, then purple, then green ..all different shades and hues
- What is your favourite animal? Cats, then dogs, then budgie birds
- What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? water, then orange juice and then tea
- Facebook or Twitter Facebook, although I don’t use it as much anymore except for contact with friends/family
- Favorite pattern? checkered, flowered, swirled
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? giving, getting and giving some more
- Favorite number? 3 for number of children and Trinity
- Favorite day of the week? Monday….weird but true
- Favorite flower? Pansies, roses and wild flowers
- What is your passion? Faith and family and now blogging
Some facts about myself:
1. I really shouldn’t admit it, but I do watch two soaps! I won’t say which ones though!
2. I went yesterday for my first day of volunteering at our local hospital.
3. I often start reading a book but if it doesn’t hold my interest, I don’t finish it.
4. I need to be able to get cool when I’m hot outside, (because of the M.S.) so we bought a little 8 ft diameter round pool that I get into …just big enough to get a float into if I want that sits in the water. I call it my little ‘Riviera’.
5. I watch cooking shows occasionally but never make the recipe because I never have the ingredients.
6. Through the years when I scribbled my thoughts on paper or in a journal, I really never thought of it as ‘writing’.
7. I always hesitate to phone people because I think I’m probably disturbing them somehow.
8. I need to write an actual blog soon… lol
For the Reader Award I would like to nominate 3 bloggers who faithfully read my blogs and others also and whose sites you should visit
3.For Poetry and Insightful posts….Fiona http://transitionscoachingcayman.wordpress.com/about-transitions-coaching-cayman/
For the Commentator Award …these are 3 that read and comment frequently and whose blogs I really enjoy…
1. http://delemares.wordpress.com/about/ What a wonderful blog site and person..Sandra
2. http://faithandmeow.wordpress.com/author/faithandmeow/ What an inspirational story. Fiona
3. http://ellieschouten.wordpress.com/ What wonderful crafts, scrapbooking and other ideas on Ellie’s site.