I believe so much in acknowledging when another blogger thinks enough of you to nominate you for an award, and so when ‘The Quiet Borderline http://quietbpd.wordpress.com/is doing so with the Readers Appreciation Award, I want to thank her so much for thinking of me. It gives me a reason to keep writing and reading others’ blogs and discovering so much insight along the way. So thank you again and please take a look at her blog. It is very heartfelt.
The suggested rules for this award are as follows:
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.( I will nominate 5 as I have done others recently)
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
I did answer the questions previously this month when given the honor (In May) so I won’t repeat myself.
But I would like to nominate 5 bloggers who I find not only their blogs to be interesting, funny, inspirational or insightful, but who I comment back and forth with and receive so much enjoyment from doing so. Some of these may if they wish just accept the nomination but not feel that they need to participate in the usual procedure. They may already have done so previously. They are: