Anne, whose blog site is http://mylifeuncutalmost.wordpress.com/about/ nominated me for a lovely recognition..The Reader Appreciation Award. I find this really encouraging in that while my primary reason was to write, I also love to read others’ blogs and to comment if I feel inclined to do so. If I can help anyone with some insight or encouragement through this, then that is an added blessing. I do enjoy my blogging relationship with Anne.
The steps to take, preferably with joy
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
The Questions: Note I have answered some of these questions previously so if I have, I will give you an alternate answer.
1. What is your favorite color?
Blue is my favorite but mauve or shades of purple would be my next.
2. What is your favorite animal?
Cats are my favorite cuddly animal but dogs…especially my little Lhasa Apse would be my next.
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Water is my favorite, but next would be orange juice.
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook is my answer but I am getting a little frustrated with the changes they keep imposing on followers.
5. What is your favorite pattern?
Checkered like a gingham table cloth is probably my favorite. Next would be floral.
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents?
Definitely giving however the little girl still inside this ‘senior body’ gets a kick out of receiving also.
7. What is your favorite number?
It is probably if I have one 3 for the number of children we’ve been blessed with and the ‘Trinity’.
8. What is your favorite day of the week?
Believe it or not it’s Monday…I don’t have to go to work and I like to think about what this next week will bring.
9. What is your favorite flower?
My first answer is the lovely little pansy and I guess the next one would be the beautiful many kinds of roses.
10. What’s your passion?
My passion is my Christian faith, next would be my family and sneaking in a third would be writing.
The Nominees Some (or all) of these writers may choose to not participate in this award process but I still want this chance to help you to find these blogs and perhaps be inspired by what they contain, if you haven’t found them already. Since I have been through the process recently I will choose 5 to nominate.
I enjoy so much reading these inspirational blogs and in turn I receive many encouraging words from them.
5. http://heroldsroses.wordpress.com/about/ (I don’t have this bloggers’ first name)