Well, I do take the awards given by fellow bloggers seriously and lovingly. For the second time I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Ellie at http://ellieschouten.wordpress.com/about/ . With each one I feel affirmed in my writing and that makes me feel good….more than good…great! I am thankful that Ellie thought of me with the nomination.
1. I need to thank the person who nominated me, which I have done.
2. Share 7 things about myself that you still may not know.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers ( I am only nominating 5 as recently have done a lot of nominating).
4. Notify the nominees that I have done so.
5. Put the logo of the award on my blog site.
Okay, here’s to finding 7 things you may not know.
1. I recently did the instructions on how to put the logo of awards on your account and hopefully made them easier to follow, for anyone who wants a copy, give me your email address and I’ll email it to you.
2. I loved spelling in school as I excelled at it. I was so proud when I won the school’s Grade 5 contest and got a book as the prize.
3. I love flowers and gardens but I don’t have the knowledge that my mother had, and don’t know much about the different ones.
4. I am an aunt to over 50 nieces and nephews and was in fact an aunt the moment I was born.
5. I still love to listen the the 50’s music that I grew up with.
6. I love sending and receiving cards.
7. I love shopping and can always find something that we need (I want?) but I hate grocery shopping..p.s. my husband doesn’t!
Here are 5 nominees, that I’ve selected…some may be repeat ones but they are ones I read and enjoy, and others may be new contacts but whom I have started reading and find interesting.
Post Script…My little gray cells failed me when I first published this re the nominees but I’ve fixed it now….lol…Diane