There is someone who has considered me worthy to receive yet another award…The Versatile Blogger Award. I hardly can take this in, and I truly am overwhelmed. I feel like I’ve been receiving the like of an ‘Emmy’!
I write because of the love of it, and I write what is close to my heart. There are so many bloggers that have so many stories and I really do enjoy reading them all. I follow quite a number of them now and what is said in them is sometimes enlightening, funny, educational or heartwarming. Thank you so much to Bonita who received this award deserving of it, and thought enough about my writing to nominate me for it. Her link is http://forhisgloryandpraise.wordpress.com/author/forhisgloryandpraise/
The Rules for this Award:
1. Nominate 15 other bloggers, relatively new or ones that you really enjoy.
2. Thank the person giving you the award.
3. Give 7 facts about yourself
4. Put the blog award on your site
5. Notify the bloggers that you have nominated them.
Seven facts that others may not know:
1. I love cats and dogs. We have had total of 8 in our family, alas only 1 doggie remains.
2. I was the youngest of 10 children..5 girls and 5 boys.
3. I only graduated Grade 10 because of financial issues, but also because I didn’t really enjoy school and didn’t do that well.
4. My first job at age 16 was a telephone operator at the Bell Telephone Company.
5. I absolutely hate snakes, and cannot even stand to look at pictures of them or if they are on television.
6. I keep most letters that I receive and have some going back 20 years.
7. I am a Canadian and live in Ontario.
Now comes the part about nominating 15 other bloggers… some are very recent bloggers, but with whom I have started to have contact with and what I’ve read I’ve enjoyed. Some are long-term bloggers and who have likely received possibly even this award before, but all who have blogs I love to follow, for different reasons. Some I may have nominated for other awards as well.