So, if I actually am able to do this, I will tell you that I have been nominated for the Sunshine Award. I needed to have an explanation of what this was because I consider myself to be quite inexperienced understanding some awards, and who makes them and how to nominate someone. When I started blogging back a few months ago, I though I would write just for the enjoyment of putting my feelings down, and basically did not really expect too many people to read many or even any of them.
But it seems from time to time some of what I’ve written has been ‘liked’ by some others and for this I am humbled and thrilled at the same time. So, I am going to try and do the same for someone else, and nominate some of the blogs that I have been following. Many of them have likely been already recognized, but I enjoy them very much.
Here are the rules of this blog award:
Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
Answer 10 questions about yourself
Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
Share the love and link the person who nominated you!
1. what is your favorite color? My favorite color is blue…different shades and hues.
2.what is your favorite animal? It has to be cats. They seem so intuitive to how I am feeling.
3.what is your favorite number? It would be number 3 for the three wonderful children we have and for the Trinity.
4.what is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? I would say plain cool water…not very interesting
5. do you prefer facebook or twitter? I prefer facebook as I can interact with different friends and family easier
6. what is your passion? My passion other than God is my family…wanting them to be happy and fulfilled
7. do you prefer giving or receiving gifts? Giving definitely..I love to just think of giving something that brings joy
8.what is your favorite pattern? Checkered I think…don’t know exactly why though
9.what is you favorite day of the week? Monday is my favorite day..I wonder what the week ahead will bring
10. what is your favorite type of flower? I love the Pansy…with it’s little ‘face’